What is streambox?
Streambox is a web interface for live mp3 streaming. It can be installed on a
linux machine with one or more soundcards. Streambox is meant to be used as
the only interface to the machine: it does not need a keyboard or monitor.
Streambox currently features:
- storing previously used configurations for streams and servers
- running multiple streams from one input on different quality
- streaming to an icecast server, to file or both
- mixer panel to change input volume while streaming
- web monitor to check on your running streams
Streambox was originally written for the Enage!
Teletap Project and is published under the GNU public license
march 18, 2003
First version of the website online
Also there is the project of the StreamBOX-LiveCD, a bootable Linux CD, with all special Software on it for radio/audiostreaming. The homepage of this project could be found here...